OIP-15: Proposal for a Stakecito Validator Loan from Onomy DAO

Love the updates. It has my blessing, and I also pledge to delegate 50k NOM. It’s not toooo much considering the chad offers made before, but it’s honest work. Let’s take it on chain!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the gesture! We’ll be taking this onchain soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all! We were pretty swamped with some new chain launches but our proposal is officially live now: Mintscan

Bumpity bumpity bump :smiley:

We’re 2% away from quorum and voting ends in a few hours :pensive:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for voting through this proposal! It passed by a large majority.

I also wanted to note that our onchain proposal unfortunately indicated the wrong amount (250,000NOM and not 225,000 NOM) as it was drafted by someone else and we had a slight miscommunication on the amount.

We will be sending back 25,000 NOM as soon as possible (working with the team on this as we speak).

In the meantime, here’s our announcement on joining the ecosystem: https://x.com/stakecito/status/1781641550696472940

3 Likes

Congrats on getting the proposal approved and setting up your validator, I just made good on my promise to match DAO’s loan amount in delegation to Stakecito validator.
Onwards and upwards!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :hearts:

Really appreciate your support for our validator and apologies for the delayed response.

We’re going to start producing content on Onomy in coming days, just need to brush up on my knowledge but stay tuned!!!